Wednesday, October 20, 2010

more awards huh..


And now the scream?
Ok so now I know we have way to many awards and awards shows, because I believe it was last night the Scream awards where on which deals in Horrow and Sci-if. Now I will admit they do need there own award at the Oscar I believe they have it at the Rassie, but do they need to have there own awards show. I mean come on we got the Indpenteds, we got Canna, we got the Critis choose we got MTV movie awards and what ever else you can thing of I mean it's getting to be we have one every dang month which I think is a little to much here. I mean. Look you have the Emey daytime, Emey, Oscar, Razzie, ACM, CMA, AMA, and now we are geting the ACA to add to the music awards you can get, give me a break there is way to much going on to think that awards are going to mean anything at all. It's going to get to the point that like so many other things Awards are going to mean nothing. I mean when the Oscar first showed it was to give prase to the best out there, not with so many other awards it's just to give it to who ever can pluge there movie the best. I mean the best movies doesn't always win anymore. I mean look at this year the winner for the oscar and the razzie for best actoress was the same person so what does that really say about who judges these films and what goes on to make the winner.
Now what got me on this little thing tonight was the the great Bill Murray showed up to the scream awards dress in his Ghostbusters outfit to acapte what ever award he was up for. You know I thinnk I saw these awards running on the tube the othe day but you know I just don't care, but I think I would have like to see Bill Murray in that outfit again so what do way say Ghostbusters 3: The L.A. Office. that could be intresting hell way not take it just a little futher Ghostbuster The live action T.V. with Bill Murray as the star I mean we got all kinds of big names heading to the small screen I think it would make a intresting show, they could redo some of the scripts they have for the toon version, but I think it should be an hour long and a comdey drama mix, much like we get with Castle, but you never know..
Ok really quick and the your done for the Night. I took the time to watch Leroy and Stitch the other day and during the credits they list all 628 experiments and just for Kicks I looked it up on that wekapeda thing and sure enough they list all 628 of them so go look up your faverote number and find out what Experiment you want to be.
I am the darkness my dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment