Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Academy Awards


The Oscars Nominees.....
Huh What is with 10 and I must say this again 10 best picture Nominees.. This is nuts and if I look at it right there still isn't a comdey in the list. Now I have not seen most of these movies and but then again I don't think I could if I wanted to because they are not in a theater anywhere near me or it's already out of the theater so I can see it. Now I don't think it's going to be a run away for avatar because of this but then again you don't want to give it to a movie that just came out yet it's the best thing that everyone has seen in year. So it's going to lose everyone is going to say upset but I think it's the one that should win but it will not because it should. That sounds right and many of the other films we haven't even heard of or just popped up right in time for the Nominations came out..(Clint Eastwood who has done this more then once.)
Summer Movie...
Ok if you really want a movie to make it for a nomination for the academy Awards you sure as hell don't want it to come out during the summer because by the time Nominations come out you are more then forgotten. I really can't even think of any great movies that I saw this summer but them that is the point. Put the Movie out just before the deadline and make it big. do something so everyone want to see it or gets such reviews that you can over shadow the summer Films.
Independent Movies or Low buget Films....
These are the movies that make it to the academy Awards that we have never even heard of. Movie's like Precious and Crazy heart are two movies I have never heard of untill the Golden globsand just for the sences I saw I would not want to even see Precious.. The Low budget film or indepentdent Film should be more then allowed in the Acadeny Awards don't get me wrong or do get me wrong, we (the main public) never really get a chance to see these film. I know someone is going to say, but there are always spechal screens of all these film or they are in so feew theater in the state you have to drive more then a hour to see it.
Limited release...
When Doubt (with Meryl Streep) first came out it was in Limited release so it could be in a enough theaters to make the Academy Awards cut off. It's was in two theaters in my whole state. I would have had to drive more then two Hours to see this Film and yes I would have had to drive two hours to see the film. The price you have to pay sometimes.. One person who is famous for putting a film out into enough theaters to make it in time for the Academy Awards is the Big man Himself Clint Eastwood. I was talking to a few people I know when Million doller baby Which is a really bad move and should have been in the Razzies not the Academy Awards He ran the Film and it was not complete, but Eastwood wanted it in the theaters in time to make the Academy awards cut off. Now from my understanding the peacies that where missing really didn't make any change to the film but the thing was not complete.. What the... Add your words here..
The Razzies...
Do yoou think they pick the right Films.. I don't I think they get the nominations mixed up for the Academy Awards and the Razzies Look at Crash and Million dollor baby both of this movies sucked beyond sucking where a movie like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and G.I. Joe have no right to be there. Two Action flicks that would be never even be thought of for the Acadeny Awards because they are Action movies. Now Something like All About Steve should be there so Sandra Bullock could get both the academy Award and the Razzie, but then again I want Meryl Streep to win the Academy Award, But if Sandra get's both I would show them both off with great pride the Best and the worst at the sametime good going.
AS Jack said...
Let's "dance with the devil by the moonlight" and see what Happens

No comments:

Post a Comment