Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Half..OK


The First Half...
Ok the First half of the super bowl is over nothing spechail anywhere in the game or in the Breaks. as a mter of fact I got up a few times to get something during the commercails. show you how into this game I really am gone to the rest room gotten a few things to drink and eat and have been thinking about dinner for some time there just isn't anything to keep me watching the game right now I was thinking about going into the other room and playing Video games and letting the game run out here so I can at least hear it in case something does happen. I only have one T.V. in my living room unlike some people I know who have two and sometime three for day's like to day when they want to check on something else while watching the game. To me it's no big deal just want to know who wins at this point and for get the Commercels not worth all the pain beside half of the commercels are for the T.V. station that is running the game...
Half time show..
The Who are playing the half time show what are they going to do wheel these guy's out in wheel chair so they can sing.. You know what the really said part of the whole thing is that kids of today are going to think it's a new and up and coming band. like they just came out a few years ago. I'm to a huge fan of the WHO and I dislike both the rolling stone and zepplen, and I can't stand the beatles at all. I'm a glam rocker from the eighties and if it wasn't for the band of bands AEROSMITH rap might still be underground. Now back to the band on stage the WHO is it band that really isn't all there and the guy's are older then the hills that they came from if it wasn't for them we might not have the music that we ahve today but still give me the music of the late eighties Aerosmith, Bon jovi, AC/DC, and at that time a working Guns N' Roses. I don't really care for old guy's sing, but then look at all the bands I just named they are just as old, but here is one more to think about should be be having a band from england singing at one of the great amaican sporting events..

No comments:

Post a Comment