Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One more time with the Grammy's


Last Thing on the Grammy's
Ok so I Finally Sat down and Watch the last of the Grammy's tonight Boy I don't miss much now did I After the Bon Jovi thing it all started to go doen hill for me The last hour of it I kind of just fast forwarded through. There where still a few High points in the show but pretty much nothing big to run out and say hey that was the greatest thing ever. The only think that I can think of over time and time again is how amazing the Pink preforance was. I think it was the best think that the Show has ever done just wish I had seen when she had gotten wet. So let call it and end to the Grammy's and find something new to get worked up about.
Just wait till I get worked up..
For the most part I have just been going on I haven't been worked up about anything yet when I get worked up and really start ranting about something you could be here reading mindless stuff that make no sence and is so badly worded you'll be looking at it going what in the world is he even tring to say.. There are still a few thinks coming up in the next day or so that are back logged from a few weeks ago that I want to get out into the world but I have really cooled off about. Maybe Writing it out will work me up again..
How it sounds..
For the most part How it sound I don't really care because it's what is on my mind at the time. I could sound very what is the best way to say it racey or even cold hearted, just know I'm not either I'm all for equil right on all levels and I'm more to help out when I can. Just remember when anyone but the red cross or habit for humanity ask for money to help out Give them a Two by Four or a bag full of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment