Wednesday, February 10, 2010

end day


This is the end..
It's been on of those day when nothing goes right, just because you got up out of bed in a bad mood or you got up you where fine but the you took a nap and when you got up from that the rest of the day was down hill no matter what you tried to do. Welcome to how my day went.
I got up this morning feeling pretty good did a little running around came home made a pot of coffe turned on the tube and fell back asleep on the sofa. work up a few hours later and the rest of the day was hell. nothing I did would work out and I was in a bad mood, being around me just was not a good Idea and I have no idea why. Lack of food slept wrong when I took the nap. what ever it was I just wasn't the person you wanted to be around today and it was a Nice day outside. a good lite rain so you did want to be inside watch T.V. witha warm cup of coffee or hot coco but nothing wrong with that. The night is almost over and I'll be heading to bed soon to try and sleep the mood off and start the day anew.
Why did it suck..
You know I wish I could come up with why day's like today happen that way I could explain myself later to people then just saying I got up on the wrong side of the bed because for the most part I didn't it was the Nap that did me, Now lack of food could have had a little to do with that but even after I had lunch and dinner for that matter I was not the person to hang around I could go off about anything at at time and I still say JACKSON DEAD let him be and GET OVER IT. so food can't be the answer to that even the headach can't work I took a couple of asprin and that went away, but the bad mood stayed it's got to be the nap some how it just makes the whole day suck and I hate when that happens because on most day's I got a lot to do with people and what not.
Customer Service...
You know I had to cal a Customer Service hotline tonight and be beiing in a bad mood I was not in the a mood for any run around or please stay stuff, but really it was the first one of two calls I had to make tonight. The First one I had to tell the lady with the really heavy accent what I needed done or I was going to cancel what I was calling for and do something else it was just that cut and dry I didn't want to be sold anything I called to get this one thing taken care of and that was it. in the end I got what I need done, but like I said I had to tell the lady what I wanted or that was it I was done with the company and I had been with them for more then 15years so she wanted to keep me..
The Second was it oout a dout one of the most best calls I have had in a long time the lady help me out with more things that I needed it was great she helped me fix a lot of problem I had been having with this other company for a bit now. She was so nice and helpful and I told her as much that I should have said something to someone higher up. It did make me fell just a little better knowing that there was someone out there that one spook english when you called Customer Service and that could help with all the problems you had even if you where calling about something complety diffrent. Even if it was a really bad day there was at least one smile to the end of it
Hope you enjoyed yours, because mine sucked, but had a smile in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment