Thursday, February 18, 2010

We are the World 25 again



Here we go again...
You know It's been a few days and I have listened to the song a few more times adn I find myself turning it up as it goes along. Kind of like then I listen to the rythem of my heart by Rod Stewart or a few other song I know that sound better as you turn them up as you listen to them. I find myself doing that to We are the world 25 and by the time it gets to the rap part I find that the stero in my car has made it way past the halfway point and the car is thumping along. Works for me. I just wish that they had not put in the none english part into it. The one guy sounds like he's got a frog or bubble in his mouth. it doesn't sound go and that stupied harmonic thing that changes the voice I'm still working throught that, I might be wrong that it's T-pain but none the less it still taking time, but once it's thumping I don't really hear it...

Back to Back..
listen to them back to back if you can. You'll hear the diffrence in the two song and then you think yeah they are two diffrent songs for two diffrent time. It intresting to see who replaced who when you think of who is now sing brace and who is singing bob it's intresting to hear. when you play the songs back to back you can really hear that it and you can really note that they are two diffrent songs, yes it's We are the world but it's time for a new class of people to sing it. The Jamie Fox Inpersation of Ray Charles is great and you do hear it. at times when I hear the new song I try and hear the old singers so it's getting hard to change it, but listing them back to back helps me to seperate the two songs. it's is fun to do it that way in the end remember they are two songs 25years apart done by two diffrent groups of people for two very diffrent reasons..

No comments:

Post a Comment