Monday, February 1, 2010

Yes the weekend

What's the point of it

So the Whole point of this is just too write about stuff that gett's on my mind and I want to play devil's advicte or the oppisate side too. I don't care if it's politicly correct or even scolicaly corrcet. Nor no I care if I the spelling is correct and you can make sence out of it. It's more for me to just get stuff of my mind and out in to the world.

What you the people think
You know I don't really care what you think about it it's what I have to say about it Your point of view is just that you point of view and this is mine. Everyone has there way at looking at things and in most case's this will be mine.

What is up comming
In the Future I'll talk about everything and anything. Thus Pointless Rants. From the Five Bitch ladies or the View to stuff on the New to things that just happen in my life that bugg the living stuffing out of me. For the most part I'll try and keep the language clean but you never know what I might say. I mean hey you say the word ASS on T.V. but forget saying the word HOLE. kind of making watching the movie HOLES hard even if it is on disney if they edit it out every time they say it.

The world and I'm tired of hearing about it...
In today world there is all kind of thing happening and for the most part I get really tired about hearing about it. For the War to the Eathquick to the poler ice melting to the new I-pad of couse the I-pad just came out so give that some time. I just found my I-pod that I had lost a few weeks ago so what do I know.

Everything is new to me and so it'll all take time...
This hole thing of blogging is new to me and like I said I don't care how it's spelled or what it sound like I'm writing as fast as my mind and fingures and go and in some case one is moving faster then the other, but in time I'll add stuff to the post like picture and small like graphics and what ever else I can figure out It's all new to me and it's going to take time, but for the most part it's me just writing away but stuff that is happening in the world around me or something that I had hearded about which is either intresting to me but no one else cares about or some that I just ran cross..

Old stuff and new stuff..
You'll see that I'll write about stuff that is so old that no one really care but it was something that I just had to put out there because it was just on my mind at time or I was looking over it. The new stuff that is something that I just wanted to see or give and stupied opion on. most of this is going to be fun and depressing all at the same time.

The HUH factor...
If you can't read this because it makes it's not spelled right or the wording is off I don't care. it's not where you can read it. It's about just writing stuff down and throughing it out in to the world. What you have to say is what you have to say and this is what I have to say it is dosn't make sence then it doesn't makr sence to YOU I can read it just find and to me that is all that is importen spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes in all. What do you want I got a BA in english Lit and Theater Arts

How many are coming...
I thing is to try and rant about something at least Twice aday one around noon and one about 10pm at night so you'll always have something to look forward to do. just remember it's all pointless and don't mean anything to anyone it's just what I'm thinking at the time..

1 comment:

  1. The spelling and grammar "mistakes" are truly the pearls in a murky abyss...

    ReplyDelete