Wednesday, February 17, 2010

American Idol Why?


Is it worth it...
First thing right out the door I have never watched this show. I have seen the end of a few season just because I was working in a Photo department and needed to know who had won so I have seen the last show of the season, but is it worth it. does this show give us the truth of things, it's an other reality show that a comations that in the end gives you a music contract and in for some just getting to the final ten so the can go on the tour is all thay are looking for. Sometimes you get good singers out of it and they make a good job out of it and sometime you get people that you got no idea what they where thinking. From the begining the show looked stupied to me and to this day I think it still is.
Winners...
Where are most of the winners today I can only think of two that I know that have gone somewhere and those ofcousre are Kelly clarkson and Carrie Underwood, I thinnk Bo Bice got hosed he should have won but country is where the music is at the moment look at Swift, Anyway but where are the rest of the winnes, what the Old guy tylor got thrown off the lable for some reason and then yo have anastisa I think was another one I can't tell you any of the other winners, so is there a point to the show if the winners can't last as long as they should do the job and make a living out of it like most of them wanted to or do they just lose it when they see how much work it is..
others people...
I have see more out of other people from the show in making living on anything but singing, you got people that go into moves and T.V. to a few going on to broadway and doing shows there is American Idol just a singing show does it do what it should or are people just tring to use it as a way to break into another indestry out there. Is it right because that it's a show to find the next singer to show to america. What is the ture meaning of the show. is it even worth watching anymore.. But then I started off by saying I don't watch it and I don't plain on watching it even with the change in music I don't listen to the radio I get the transformation either by friend or just picking things up from I-tunes and yeah the Awards show like the grammy's so I'm starting to pick up on P!nk..

No comments:

Post a Comment