Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I got Nothing Again


The end of the day....
You know there are going to be days like today and have been in the past of far that nothing is going to really get to me or I just can't find a topic to go off on. Like today I'm just here to say I got nothing.
I Been running around doing all kind of things and harly been home, in the next two weeks I'm going to be getting a new floor put in and it's going to coast way more then I want it to and I'm doing secondey prep work for it so I don't have much to Rant on and on about. I haven't even see the five bitchy ladies because they changed the station at the GYM to ESPN and CNN and now tha I found my I-pod which is video capbble there is no reason to watch/read that stuff well riding a bike for 40 minutes. It's been a nice day even with the rain and cool weather, Of couse the last few day's it's been cold, had to scapr my car at 9am before going anywhere but with the cloud cover it's warmed up and the rain late today it's been a nice day all the way around even if I haven't been home much today.
The Challenge of the chanlleng...
Over the next few weekd it's going to get intresting to see what shows up on sat we should have an earily morning rant because i have a camp out and willl not be home tell late sunday night so you'll must likly see something late sunday after the earily morning rant on saturday can't wait to see what I come up with for that Might find something to hold over from firday night the gole as some remember is to at least find and go off about one thing a day before midnight even if that thing is nothing at all if you read yeah if you don't ok like I have said before it's not for you it's for me to just find something and throw it out there and let it be, but you know what I might do on a few which really will not be rants are post a story or peices of one that I'm working on just to find it somewhere else beside on paper under my desk or staright out of my head..
The Story..
An Idea that just poped in to my head as I was writing it something I have beenwriting for over run for it over 20years and got no where because I could (a) never finsh it and (b) find and publish/editor to tell me what was wrong with it beside ripping of a few things I watch at the time of writing it. so maybe you can read some of it and tell me what you think like you really read it stuff of couse it's only been here for 23 days and no one read this stuff that fast so by the time anyone get here I'll be lost to the four winds and there will still only be me just like I had plain and maybe one other just because I have a few friends in the world I think..
Good night and Good luck because it'as been a nice day rain and all

No comments:

Post a Comment