Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More on the Oscar's


More on the Oscars....
now I have had sometime to sleep after getting around to looking at the Oscar Nomation last night. Which I'm stil at a lost to why have 10 best picture but hey they need to do something and I still can't figure it out. Now let's look at these one at a time...
District 9...
DIdn't see it want to but I have heard mixed things about it from friend across the country some like it and it's a good action/drama others didn't get it
AN Education...
Never even heard of it is it in the right place, should it be over at Sundance or even cann
The Hurt Locker...
Woman Dirctor Good luck to her, A drama about how to defuse a boom in a really hot place well wear big heavy gear. Now Once again I haven't seen it but look good..
Inglourious Basterds...
Looks intresting sound like a if we don't shoot someone every five minutes we don't have a film, much like the booby film of the 80's with we don't have a pair of breast on the screen every five mintues we don't have a movie..
A serious man..
another one I have never heard of. Is it even in the theater.. Oh wait it's one of thoise films that is out but you have to do a heavy web search to find it in a theater that you have to drive and hour or more to get to.. Ok next
UP..
Wow a Kids movie in the best picture You win for get everyone else the best film of the year is the Kids movie and this one may not be the best but hey it's one I have watch a few time..
Up In the Air...
Another george movie..Ok let's go out and find the DVD to watch
AVATAR
The Clear Winning/loser of the year. Everyone has seen it, but me and say's it great one of the best films of all time Jamies really knows how to make a movie when he want to this is his year again. Guess what the Guy is going to lose because it's a great film and everyone like it.
But on a diffrent topic in regards to this Avatar is James taking away from M. Night Shyamalan when his move Avatar: last of the Air benders come out. Did he force M Night to use a much longer name beacuse he used the name Avatar you tell me because I heard about M Night's movie way before I ever heard of James Film..
The Blind Side
This could be the winner of the year another Movie BASED ON A TURE STORY.. How many of these have we seen that have won and then we find out how much of the story is really missing. Look at Beautful mind, Born on the 4th of july, and how many others they are Based on a ture story.. The Key and most importen war here BASED
PRECIOUS...
Ok I saved this one for last because You know I just can't stand to watch it. It's just looks so poorly shoot and Acting look really bad and once again it BASED on a novel. Now this is one of those films that shows up out of no where and everyone just like, but I can't stand (I'll say this time and time again with CRASH. Man did that movie Suck rotten eggs) So give it, it's just do's and if it win's I'll have to see it I'm tring to watch all the best Picture movie's
And now back to the Razzies..
I do Ask are they getting the Oscar nom's and the Razzie Nom's mixed up. Some of the movies that show up at the Razzies we all know shouldn't be there. They get that the oscar race has started easrily thing and then they end up here or we never see that movie again.. Beacuse I truly believe that Crash should have been over here not at the Oscar's this movie was so bad I had to use a nail gun and tooth pick to stay in my seat and my eye's open to watch this really reall really really really really really really really really and I can keep going with the really but I'll stop with that Movie and yet it's a best picture. Run from this movie.
Razzies on T.V.
Now I have never seen the Razzies on T.V. and they have been around for 30 years. You would think with all the award show that are on the air (Sag, people's choice, T.V land) That this one would shoe up somewhere. Now that's not to say that they aren't out there but I just haven't seem them I think if you are going to run the Oscar's on one of the main stations why not run the razzies the night before just for the FUN of it. I mean we do have reallity T.V. ( Yes I watch a few show) why not run this award show couldn't be as bad as some of the reality show that are on ands we can give crash the life time achivement award for worrst film ever made.
Award Shows on the T.V.
There are so many award show on the T.V. why not one more and these are the ones we heard or even see. There are so many awards out there that I have seen people use them for door stops in there house because they don't have enough room for them all and what happened to the Cable ACE awards. Oh yeah that's right the moved all those show's in with the emeny's and stopped giving them out. so now the emeny's of full of Stuff you have never seen or heard of. Like dextor, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and any of those other show that are on either HBO, SHowtime and Cinamax. This is why the Cable Ace Awards where made for show's like these but now they are in the emeny's and show's on the regualer Tube are lost<>
Last on this until it's bugs me again....
I really Can't say much about the Nom's for the Oscar's in any, because I haven't seen almost all the movie I can Rent them, but I haven't seen them so beyond the fact there are 10 and I say this Again 10 best picture Nom's What the Hell are we looking at. Do one from each Cat..(Drama, comady, Romance, Action, and the Winner from Sundance) and Call it a day that way we get the Subcat's like we do with the Emeny's be much more far and long

No comments:

Post a Comment