Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day


What's the point..
is it sad to say I don't like this day, I mean it's not a really holloday and I never get anywhere on top of it. this is just a day where candy and card are exchanged witha little bit of nuggy for the lucky ones. I guess I'm the sad case to this day. It's been years sence I could really enjoy this day. but over the past few years a it's gotten better my mind doesn't freak out anymore or at least a much as it use to. V-Day is something that I don't under stand and I guess I should look into but when you have more bad things then I care to try and remember but then I guess forget is all part of the healing part of the day to move forward with someone beside us to make all that go away I guess that is the point to have someone in our live to keep us from going over the edge that we know we are standing on at one point you just feel a hand inside your and pull you back from the edge of insanity to a nomale life. V-day is to say thank you to that person and that's what it's all for, but do you really have to spend 100bucks on them to show how much they mean to you...
That person..
The person that saves you is the peerson you have always been looking for and you should never let them go don't be stupied and lose them remember what they have done for you all the time they are the person that stands by your side no matter what you do unless you are really stupied and they use you to save themself it's called svae each other because you are there, but in most cases the person that saves you is the one that was ment to be there for you they my not be you soul mate but then sometimes your soul mate is not the person for you. the person that save you from the edge is the person in this world that is for you.
The Soul Mate...
The soul mate is hard to find and sometimes is no more then just a freind that us see as just a brother or sister. The soul mate is not always the person you are to be with most of the time they are a friend they has and been with you though out time the one person that you could always talk to no mater what, a person that comes and goes in you live but you are never trully meet to be with. A soul mate is something that is more made up and come to you a a friend and if you go by the people who believe in the energy threoy of life could be more then one person in you life, but mostly in one person and that person is your best friend throught out that life and not the person you are ment to be with. The person you end up with the person that saves you from something even if you don't know what youu are being saved from... That is what V-day is about the person you are ment to be with and not you sould mate....
BUT in the end I still don't like V-day so I don't even call it by it's full name, I hope you can enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment