Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mid-day



The Drive Home
Ok so it's the middle of the afternoon heading for the earily evening I'm Driving home for the Bank and I'm tired of listening to music on my I-pod so I decide to change what I'm listing to. I remember I have a couple of comdey show on my pod.. So i more or less blindly change it to the one of the movie/stand up comdeies on on pod. It's Jeff Dunham, no big deal the Think the guy is funnier them HELLLL. I have never personaly seen him live but I have seen him on a few show and in the past couple of week I have seen all three of his comdy spechils do I know what I'm getting in to. So I let it start, now this is I guess the second one his is D.C. and he starts talking about his Dogs. Now When I first say this I fell off my chair and I had a hard time breathing. The thing was funnier then I'll get out of. Now I'm Driving and going Um this might not be a good Idea, luckly for me I get cought behind a School bus when He get to the part when his daughter Drops the leach and it start to chase the 3lb. chawaw. because I just start laughting if you get a chance watch him and the outtakes because when Peanut loses his hair he just keep's on going and put's it into the act.. Maybe we can get him to host the Oscar's would sure as hell be a lot funnier.

When I got home..
I turned on the tube and Curse of the Jade Scorpion, good movie but I think it would have been alot better if Woody Allen wasn't in it. I'm not a woody Allen fan Never have been don't hink I ever will so I think I'll get Jeff back out and watch it from beginning just to see the part with the dog and the leash, but then again the sixteen year old and the gas tank is just as good

No comments:

Post a Comment