Thursday, February 4, 2010

I got Nothing

I Got Nothing....

It's been a very point less day Nothing I have seen nothing I have watch as giving me anything to go on about I got Nothing. Not even a picture to show you the thing about Haiti was a few days almost a week old. There has been very little that has sent me off today and most of the time I can find at least one thing to go one about..

There is one thing..
You know there is one thing, but it's not much to go on about, After three years and 3 months I finally got the right front to my gas Fire place. Now on for the most part it's nothing to to get bent out of shape I had forgotten all ahout it with work and everything else that was going on at that time. I found the install paper a few weeks ago and went oh yeah it should have a diffrent front of it, called the number and got an answering machain let a message.. of course no one called back.. called again finally got to a person who went oh yeah that was on back order we finally got it in let me transfer you to the appointment ssetter, answeering machaing left messsage.. and of couse no one called back. Called them again and the guy was out of the office left a message and of couse he didn't call back.. So I call again and finally get the guy make an appointment for next week which of couse I have to change do to other thing I have happening that week so I finally set the apointment for Friday afternoon around 2pm I have something to do at 3pm and it shouldn't take no longer then 15mintues to change the facing out. when just before 2 the guy call and say's he is running behind and wouldn't make it tell a little after 4pm. Cool not a problem I can to my running around earily be back by 4pm and have diiner by 5pm..once again he calls around 4:30pm saying he's still stuck and wouldn't be out tell after 6:30pm. I say sure why not it's been three years..

6:30 come and goes he calls to say he's on his way,but it'll be another half hour before he get there. no prob. I'm noting going anywhere tonight.. Ok now I know traffic is bad and just as I'm thinking about it he call and asked to do it tomorrow about five. I say ok it's later go home to your wife. The next day late in the evening about 6:30pm he finally show's up and what's he got the wrong color and just the one peice of a 5 peice set. os he's got to go back to the shop and find the right thing. Calls me on monday say's it need to be order it'll be two week. I'm like ok no prob it's been three years what's another two weeks. He calls me to day just before 2:30pm and I'm putting my sock's on to head out and ask's if I'm going to be home in the next half hour he's got the right front and can come instal it today. I say No but how about after 4pm I got some running around to do I'll be home after 4pm. He say's sure I got another project across town from you. Cool so I do my running around and the guy call's and show up just after 5pm. by 5:15 the guy's out the door and on his way home and I got the new front to my fireplace which I turn on and beening freash and new right out of the box fills the house up with smoke..

The house is full of smoke and that new freash melted smell it's suck's but is nice at the sametime. I open a few window's turn on the ceiling fan and take off for an hour or so, come back the house has mostly cleared and the smell has started to filter out..

Not much to go on about just took three years but I got what I paid for and Yeah I have paid for it and it looks great..time to catch up on HEROS might find something there to go off about most likly not but left's find out..

No comments:

Post a Comment